Effective date: February 25th, 2020
DizzleSky (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://dizzlesky.co.uk website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. DizzleSky is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Registration number ZA649768. In accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we will process any personal data according to the seven principles below:
- We must have a lawful reason for collection personal data and must do it in a fair and transparent way. We will be clear about what data we are collecting.
- We must only use the data for the reason it is initially obtained. This means that we may not use a persona’s data to market a product or service to the that is unconnected to the reasons for which they shared the data with us in the first place.
- We will only collect the data we need to hold in order to do the job for which we have collected the data.
- We will ensure that the data is accurate.
- We will not keep any data for longer than is needed. We must only keep the data for as long as is needed to complete the tasks it was collected for.
- We must protect the personal data. We are responsible for ensuring that we process and store it securely.
- We will be accountable for the data. This means that we will be able to show how we are complying with the law.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Types Of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Billing address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
DizzleSky uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To send you gifts
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We will not share your data with any third parties unless you have agreed to this prior to us doing so or are specifically doing so on your behalf.
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
DizzleSky may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DizzleSky
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please note however that whilst the security of your data is important to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.